After the event: A message from Clare

A message from Clare
I’d like to thank you for your interest in the Create Change event, and thank you to those who came along on the day.
We had a great turnout which shows that there’s a real energy for creating change!

Emails will be sent out soon from the Create Connections boards.

The comment that I heard most of the day was that many of you would like more! Those of you with ideas for taking action would like tools for taking the next steps, those of you who enjoyed hearing about the ideas on the day would enjoy hearing more about them, or other exciting ideas.

I would love to offer more for us and help build this community. Everything so far has been a labour of love from me, finding time where I can, and I’ll continue in this way now that I’ve heard people are interested in more. But if anyone would like to help out then do let me know!

Please join us on the Create Change Chesterfield Facebook page to hear more about ways to connect with each others, and to hear about future plans (when I’ve come up with them!)
Just a couple of clicks and you’ll be part of the Create Change Chesterfield community!
www.facebook.com/CreateChangeChesterfield
To contact me directly use clare@claregage.com

Once again, many thanks for getting involved.
Look forward to hearing from you all soon!

Clare

Comments