Sharing ideas from Create Change Chesterfield

I was recently invited to speak at an RSA event called Partnership for change. The episode was introducing “Partnership for Change” - a community network initiative led by the RSA and Ellen MacArthur Foundation (EMF), aimed at convening a global dialogue around circular design.

I spoke about how circular design ideas have inspired the Create Change Chesterfield project. It's a nerve-wracking experience speaking at an event like this but I've managed to listen back and I think it's a pretty useful way to find out more about Create Change (phew!). So I thought I'd share a link here on the blog for anyone looking to find out more.

I hope you find my contribution useful and I'd love to chat more about the ideas that I shared.

I've included the slides that I used during the talk below.

 https://rsa-events-a7ace734.simplecast.com/episodes/partnership-for-change





Comments