Next steps...local collaboration!

3rd March 2023

I’m really pleased to be able to share the news that in the coming months I will be collaborating with Derbyshire Voluntary Action on a new exciting project. I will be picking up where I left off with my work on Create Change Chesterfield and developing the idea of building a community of Changemakers in our town. This builds on the fantastic work that Community Chesterfield have been delivering for the last 3 years. There’s a lot to be considered and I’m excited to see the ideas develop!

We are at the start of exploring how this seed of an idea can grow into a supported community within our town. At the heart will be a commitment to collaboration and a creative response to building confidence in our abilities to #CreateChange
It’s wonderful to have already found great collaborators with Community Chesterfield and Derbyshire Voluntary Action. We’re now ready to establish more support for this project. We’ll be looking for partners in #chesterfield and beyond so if you are interested then get in touch clare@claregage.com

#co-production #co-design #collaboration #participation




Comments